South Korea is one of the emerging nations in the world. The Korea Post is the national and official postal service for the country of South Korea. There are so many things that we going to talk about it in this post. But the main focus of discussion is going to be Korea Post Tracking.
The Korea Post provides services like postal banking and postal service as well as insurance services. It operates under the authority of the Ministry of Science and ICT. Among the postal services that the Korea Post offers, there is also this tracking feature that allows you to locate your shipment.
You can track and get all the necessary details about your package and shipment. Moreover, all you have to do is use the tracking number on the official Korea Post Tracking Website.
Korea Post Tracking
There are many services that the Korea Post offers, like the basic postal service, postal insurance, registered mail, money orders, and much more. If you ever order a shipment, then you can rest assured that you can track it whenever you want using its tracking tool.
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you want to track your package using the Korea Post Tracking.
- The method does not require any app so you can do it on a PC as well as a Mobile device.
- All you need is the tracking number and a stable internet connection.
- The first step is to go to the official website of Korean Post from the link given below.
Korean Post Tracking
- The link will redirect you to the official website. From there you can scope out the website and its services.
- Once you are familiar with the site, you can head over to the tracking department.
- Near the right side of the Korea Post homepage, you will see a small table.
- Click on EMS Search and it will take you directly to the tracking portal.
- On the tracking page, you will find a blank field to enter the tracking number.
- The tracking number will have been given to you at the time of placing the shipment.
- Also, you can find it on the receipt or on the package itself.
- Enter the number in the blank space and hit “Track”.
- You can select the type of your package from the right side of the number field.
Once you have entered the EMS Number, that is the tracking number and pressed Enter; the Korea Post Tracking data for your shipment will be available for viewing on the official portal. This is it for the tracking process. In the next section, we are going to see what services this postal service provides to its customers.
Korea Post Services
Korea Post is the national postal service for the country so there are many services that it provides. It has to take into consideration the needs and requirements of all the customers and fulfill them. In this section, we will delve into the services in a bit of detail.
- Parcel and Letters: This being the most common type of parcel services, it is the first one we have mentioned. It includes shipment of small parcels, documents, envelopes, and other small things.
- Registered Mail: This is a special kind of service that you may want to avail when you a bit of extra security. The customer will be given the receipt number and the package will be monitored from pick-up till delivery. The customer will have to pay a bit of extra payment for Korea Post registered mail. It includes all mail items with some special features.
- ePOSTBANK: This is an advanced internet banking feature of the Korea Post. This feature allows you to avail the post office without having to actually visit the Post Office. You can check out account information, transfer funds, customer information, and other accounts related information.
These were some of the most important and primary services of the Korea Post Tracking services. If you want to learn more about the services, then you can visit the official website and get the information from there.
With that, this article on Korea Post Tracking comes to an end. We have explained the tracking procedure to track the shipments as well as the primary services provided by the Postal Service. If you need any more help with the topic, then go to KoreaPost.